Collection of Information
We may collect the details provided by you when you:
• Register with our website
• Make an enquiry through our web pages
• Make a telephone call to a member of our staff.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Contact information including email address and telephone number
• Demographic information such as postal address, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to surveys and / or offers
How we use the information you provide
• We use the information we collect to:
• Understand your needs and supply a better service to you.
• Communicate with you by e-mail, post, text message or telephone
• Send you industry related news, or marketing information.
• Improve our products and services
• Customise the website according to your interests
• Internal record keeping
Where you have referred a colleague’s email address, we may use this information to send an email to them.
What we do with your personal information
All the personal data is processed by our staff in the UK. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party, except to help prevent fraud, and if required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long we hold your information
The information we use for marketing purposes will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Your rights as an Individual
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you can request to see it. We will correct, or delete, any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions regarding how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will investigate the matter. We hope we can address any concerns you may have, but if you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).